Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wedding and Stuff

There has been so much family stuff going on the last few weeks. So, here are some pics to share. Let's start with the wedding:


View of the sunburst through the clouds as we were leaving the temple after the wedding.

I think this is a great pic of my mom.

SoyJoy and my cousin, cousin's husband is in the background. Soyjoy has her baby bump now, but that didn't stop her from wearing 4 inch heels.

My sister FBS and the best man, Joe.


The wedding party (mostly their WOW friends) for the ring ceremony.

Softserve and Maeby's first dance, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." The DJ played "Do you Want to Date My Avatar" later when the couple left for their honeymoon. Where did they go? Well, they were already in Vegas...so...Vegas.


Vegas is a beautiful temple, and it was a beautiful sealing. Softserve gave a strong affirmative answer (unlike a certain brother-in-law of mine that answered so quietly, his own bride didn't hear him). Werty and I got to be the witness couple at Maeby's session the day before. It was almost eight years ago that Werty and I went to the LV temple together when we were dating. It was at the end of that trip that he told me he loved me for the first time, and we officially became a couple. So, I have fond memories of that temple already.


While we were in Vegas, and my family was gathered, we celebrated BooBear's birthday a little early with a lunch at R@d Robin.

Photographic evidence that my parents and sisters were there to celebrate his birthday. This will go in his baby book eventually.

A few days before our trip to Vegas, it was our turn to host FHE with Werty's family.


A few days before FHE, Werty's cousin went in to the MTC. His cousin enjoys BooBear, "the last baby he gets to hold for two years."

The proud family.
And you thought your family was big? :P Here's most of the clan, just before we walked him to the MTC and dropped him off.

2 comments:

periwinkle4 said...

what good family times. I so wish we were closer so we could be part of more of those. I love the picture of your bro & sis-in law outside the temple. And how great that your parents and sisters got to help celebrate Boo's birthday! He's such a cutie and growing way too fast! I'm glad that L got to hold Boo again before he went to the MTC.

Le said...

Hey you forgot the part where I went to LV temple with you & Werty. =( Don't worry I still love you anyway.