6 years ago
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Rash, Rash, Go Away
This week I started feeling not so hot with a sinus headache, and by the end of the workday on Friday I knew I was sick. Both of the other ESL teachers are sick as well, one of them even took a day off this week to rest and get better. Friday and Saturday I took an @irb0rne supplement. Friday I also took come zic@m. Well, Friday evening I noticed a rash on BooBear's back. I thought it was a diaper rash, since it hit where the top band of the diaper is. Then Saturday evening I gave him his bath and found that the rash had spread all over from head to toe. My poor little guy must be allergic to something I ate. I racked my brain all evening until I remembered the @irb0rne I took. I am guessing that's what it was. Stupid, stupid me. My mom can't take it because she is allergic to ragweed and all it's cousins, including echinacea. It could be the echinacea, or it could be one of the other strange herbs in it. So now I have to toss out the bottle I pumped on Friday that's in the freezer for Monday. And I put the rice cereal on hold until his rash clears up, just in case. And of course, we didn't get to the store yesterday because Werty was working in SLC with the car, so we are almost out of formula. Grrr. So, I am hoping that my milk will be safe today. I am also worried that with me sick, and Werty getting sick, that BooBear might get this cold on top of the rash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope he avoids the cold! If not try mashed onions, my mom swears by it for clearing babies of mucus. :) I hope you start feeling better soon too!
I can't imagine it would be the cereal because they have people feed babies rice cereal first because you *can't* be allergic to rice.
Post a Comment