6 years ago
Friday, February 26, 2010
A Laugh a Day
This is the first full 5 day week without early dismissals or assemblies this month, so students were stir crazy. The weather alternating between sun and snow all week didn't help either. I was dreading behavior students in my SpEd section as we began the last class of the day. A few seconds later, I recognized one of my favorite students from last year sitting serenely in my class. I gave a yell of surprise and delight that scared my co-teacher. On the other side of the room, another one of my favorite students from last year sitting in the middle of my class waiting to see how long it would take for me to notice him. I definitely had my good laugh for the day. Those two always cheer me up. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment