He has discovered the fun toys attached to his swing. He is also practicing sitting up and sometimes likes to watch the floor move by leaning over the side or the front. Here he is leaning on the toy, taking a breather from working those 'sitting forward' muscles.
Om nom nom. He figured out how to suck on the spinning ball.I'm ready for my close up Mr. DeMille. :P I think this pic is about to become my new desktop picture at work.
2 comments:
Such a cutie patootie!!! Thanks for posting pictures! Sounds like your life at work is getting nightmarish! Seriously? You don't make that stuff up?!
George has requested we come to your house this summer because she knows you have a baby she hasn't played with yet. She likes all the pictures of him and wants to know when he will walk. I always say probably before Aunt Zanne is ready!
Post a Comment