6 years ago
Friday, October 2, 2009
Back to Work
Boo did really well with Werty while I was at work. Werty is discovering which music helps soothe Boo. Boo likes musicals - but that isn't too suprising since he is our child. :P I am starting to get the hang of pumping at work, as long as I don't get too wrapped up in prepping that I forget to give myself enough time. The first day back I had about an hour of sleep because I had trouble falling asleep and then he woke up for a feeding at 3:30, which lasted until 5am, and by that time I only had 15 mins to lay back down before my alarm rang. Each day was a little different in the morning, and each time I made it to work relatively on time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear everything is going ok. Hope you get more sleep than 1 hour a night. You may have been able to pull that one off while in IB but I doubt you can get away with it for long while teaching it.... =)
WOW!!! I dont know how you can work and be a mom. Yet if anyone can I am sure you can. I am still trying to get the hang of two and that wears me out. Here is the good news once they are around 10 lbs they should sleep through the night.
Post a Comment