I took this yesterday, so it's the most updated photo of Boo at the moment. His hair is all fuzzy from getting it washed, so you can really see how much hair he has (that's all hair, not shadow).
Valinda was kissing on Little Jon Christopher this morning so I just want to warn you, she can be fickle!!! I think I can see some of your mom despite all of the obvious "wertyness" He is beautiful Zanne! xoxoxox
Born and raised in Washington state, served a mission in Illinois and Missouri. I moved to Utah for college, married a native and never left. I am wife to Werty and mother to BooBear, Little Miss and Tiger. I am currently a stay at home mom. I taught high school Social Studies and ESL to other people's children for 8 years. I was privileged to teach in both the IB and gifted programs, and consider myself an advocate for those programs.
5 comments:
Awww Baby Werty is such a darling boy! Did you pick a Sunday yet? We can't wait to meet him!
Valinda was kissing on Little Jon Christopher this morning so I just want to warn you, she can be fickle!!!
I think I can see some of your mom despite all of the obvious "wertyness" He is beautiful Zanne!
xoxoxox
He is so cute! I love that hair. Too bad he's not a girl or you could put cute bows in it....
So cute Boo!
You've created life!! Bwahahaha...
Post a Comment