The best part of Spring Break - aside from sleeping in - is spending the day with Werty. Not wanting to lose that, I dragged him along for shopping today. He actually knows what my "colors" are and can spot things that might work, even though he considers it to be a chore. Today I bought a pair of maternity jeans, a shirt/ jean shorts combo for summer when I am way more pregnant, and two maternity tops - one of which will be great for work.
I'm finally starting to show. I don't know how much longer I can hide it at work. One easy way to announce it would be to actually wear maternity clothes, but for now my slacks still fit. My biggest problem is that none of my skirts fit so I have nothing to wear on Sundays. It might be entertaining to announce in RS that I am having a boy - without previously announcing that I was even pregnant. One of the difficulties with telling RS is that there are people in RS that I also see at work.
Btw - things are not looking good for my job. There might be an opening at the middle school, or they might have one extra Social Studies section - so VERY part time. It has been suggested to my boss by others that I should become the new IB coordinator - so I would teach 1-2 sections and then work one period on IB stuff as a part time employee. If I weren't having a baby, then the middle school option would be the best for my career - earning tenure and having benefits, etc. Under the circumstances part time wouldn't be so bad - but there's no guarantee that I will be given the option. So we will pray that Werty gets this job - or a similar one with benefits - soon.
6 years ago
2 comments:
You are both definitely in my prayers!
I hope things work out for both of you! And no more getting sick! Hugs!
Post a Comment