Sunday, January 25, 2015

Angels

Today I have been thinking about my friend and creativity mentor Denise Fehlberg, who passed away a few years ago. She was my teacher off and on at church since I was 7 years old. I was thinking this morning about my knowledge that angels are real, that they watch over us. And then at church, a lot of little things reminded me of Denise. I am grateful for the positive influence she was in my life. I was missing her today. Maybe she was looking in on me, and that's why.

1 comment:

Marian S. said...

Probably was. When we served together with activity days for the Primary girls, she told me that if I would do the lesson part, she would do the craft. Even the reminder invites she made to hand out were works of art and love, multi-layered paper cutouts with ribbons or buttons or calligraphy. I kept a couple when we had extras. Her house was the gathering point for all the kids.