Before we were sick, my niece E2 was baptized. My parents came for a few days, and it was nice to see them. They brought my son a Halloween counting book, which he loves because it has ghosts in it. He is really excited for Christmas and all, but last night he was singing to himself a Halloween song in his room. Thanksgiving we got together with Werty's clan. Werty finally saw his new niece, tiny little girl. Someday I will be healthy, and actually get to hold her! Lots of family, lots of love. Made my first lemon meringue pie - tasted great, but didn't fully set. But that's ok, there were so many pies that no one but me ate it. And then it didn't fully survive the car trip home. But, I think I know what went wrong, so there's always next time.The day after Thanksgiving we put up our tree. Here is Little Miss in her new Christmas dress.
Meanwhile, Little Miss1 had her 18 mos check-up. Here are her stats:
W: 25 lbs 8 oz 70%
L: 32 in 55%
Head: 19.5 in 100% (she's related to her brother, what can I say?)
Cuteness: 100%
Hair: still not as long as Jack-Jack's, but she can do curly pig-tails.
On Monday, I said to myself, it's December and it feels like we should have snow by now. Hahaha. No, I hadn't checked the weather forecast in at least a week. Too sick to care and all that. Well, it snowed, and it's snowing again. Bear loves it, Little Miss isn't so sure yet.
1 comment:
Such cute kids!! Feel better soon.
Post a Comment