A lot of of the other photos were taken by BooBear, so they are a bit too random to share. But sometimes the photos are of random things BooBear has done that we come across, like this one:
Friday I had an ultrasound to check the baby's position. She's head down and everything looks good. The fluid level is borderline between high and normal because of the diabetes. The tech at the hospital didn't say much during the whole process, and the monitor didn't swivel, so I didn't actually get to "see" anything at all, not a single image, so that was disappointing. (Especially after waiting over an hour for our appointment. They told me to drink 32 oz of water an hour before the appointment, and then hold it so that I would have a full bladder for the test...and that hour turned into 2 hours.) I hope this isn't indicative of what my experience will be like at this hospital.
2 comments:
Hmmm, at least three of those shots show the unfinished state of the house. Looks like I have a lot of work to do still.
At least I was able to see the pictures on the monitor. Not that there was a whole lot to see aside from the health measurements and checks for things like baby's bladder. Everything checked out so we're happy.
What fun! I love finding a camera full of kid pictures, sometimes it can be scary too.
In one of my last ultrasounds I had a relatively full bladder and the tech had me use the bathroom because she couldn't see what she wanted. I'm sorry that wasn't the case for you.
Post a Comment