With two days of regular school under my belt, I have met all of my students. My largest class is the 8th graders at 36 students. Somehow, my US Govt class (usually at least 40 students) had a conflict with something. So for now, my class is just under 20. It's so weird. We get through material faster. We will probably have time to do the mock congress activity, something I haven't had time for since my first year teaching the class. One of the Gov't students would have liked MY Amer Gov't teacher, she's really into conspiracies and is willing to share them often. I have my largest group of IB students, but not as many as the admin would like, but they seem to be a bright group.
6 years ago
1 comment:
Sounds like a decent start to the year - I hope things keep going well!
Post a Comment