Werty has framed the laundry room and finished most of the plumbing. Yesterday, we (I helped this time) installed the hose for the ice maker. Yay, ice whenever we want...which is something we just aren't used to having, so we will have to remember to use it. Next is the electrical and the dryer vent installation.
As for me, I am still trying to get my license renewed. I already had to be fingerprinted twice because of technological errors. I was planning on working on organizing my classrooms and files over the summer, but they are using my room for summer school, and the assistant principal cleared all my piles of files I had pulled out along with the leftover junk from the school year that needed to be sorted all together in to a big mess. So, I haven't been working at school after all. We did however, find someone to hire for the part time Aide position for next year who I think will be great. Not Gloria, but nobody is Gloria except for Gloria. Closest we could find.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment