Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Month of Photos


What's that he's holding? My old pound puppy! He loves it!

This is the view of the front of our house before yesterday's storm destroyed the tulips. BooBear liked to touch each tulip as he walked by them.

The ornamental pear in our front yard is in full blossom.


Our view of Mt Timp from our back yard.


BooBear spending some quality time with his cousin ET - here he is tickling ET's toes, of course! ET and Zinx's son were both blessed last weekend, so we saw a lot of family. I intended to cut BooBear's hair before then, but had no time. After everyone commenting on how long his hair was, I cut it Monday night - notice the shorter hair. ET and his parents will soon be leaving us to spend the summer in NM. ET will be SOO big by the time they get back!

Helping Daddy make no-bake cookies while I was at work. He has started pretending a lot.


The best part of helping out in the kitchen is licking the spoon!

No comments: