Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Pics

Wait, that's my newest nephew, not Easter! Cherry graduated on Friday, she went across the stage carrying her little guy - three days old. So tiny at 6 lbs 15 oz.



Notice the yellow and blue fingers - evidence of a good time dying eggs. At one point he said, "I dye them" and "I touch them." He hardly talks, and then he will say something like that. This week he finally learned to wave - and grandma and grandpa were the first people he waved to.

Something was wrong with the pink color, making it all speckled, so I turned this egg purple, and the speckles look really cool.

Hope you all had a great Easter!

2 comments:

Valinda said...

We're dying our eggs foe FHE tonight, it's been a busy few days recovering from our trip and we haven't had time yet! He's getting so big and so cute!!

Maria Draper said...

Geoff says YUMM!