My Valentine's Day was filled with appliance shopping. (und so romantisch...und der Mond...ja, der Mond is so romantisch) So far we have a new water heater and a washer and dryer set. Next on the list is a fridge. We have been to some interesting shops along the way, some we might return to, and some we won't. Werty happened to go to one store at just the right time - he got a gift certificate and a free gift for making a purchase. We will probably use that $20 gift certificate and buy a dishwater there, so it was an effective incentive for the store.
BooBear is sick. And I have Parent Teacher Conferences today. Let's hear it for no sleep! Woohoo!
6 years ago
2 comments:
I loved picking out my appliances, I got them all at Sam's Club.com :) And they were delivered and installed for me I just got to sit and watch.
oh no-sleep. thou art such a fickle mistress.
Post a Comment