It was one of those 'I need a weekend to recover from my weekend' days.
- Two of my ESL students got in a fight, though the original provocation happened in my class, it didn't actually occur in my class. But it turned into one ethnic group pitted against another ethnic group, and a student threatening the lives of other students. I had to give my anti-ignorance anti-racism soap box lecture both Friday and today.
- Two of my siblings were in the hospital. Both are home now. One is on happy drugs, the other will take a few days to physically recover and then longer to fully recover.
- Two days of the NHS charity garage sale, Friday night and Saturday, to raise money for sub for santa gifts. It was a last minute kind of thing, and there were so many other events going on from choir dinner concerts to basketball games, that we only had 3-4 students help set up and clean up, making it take hours longer than it should have. I was at work an extra 8 hours.
- Two sacrament meetings to attend since we had Squeebee's baby blessing, followed by our own ward that we needed to go to so Werty could fulfill his calling. The following baby blessing luncheon was great, btw.
- Two days left until my accreditation report goes to committee and I didn't have time to touch it this weekend.
- Two wonderful reasons to call it a day and head home now to see my family.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment