Monday, December 20, 2010

Congrats to E!

Last week was the annual IB dinner. Last years' graduates come back and get their IB diplomas. The current students report on their CAS projects.

It is always great to see my former students and hear how much they love college. One student, "the boy", is attending BYU. His roommates are boring him to tears. I suggested he find some people to play fugitive with - those kind of games are part of the unique experience that is BYU. I think I forgot to tell him that the fugitives are supposed to go in pairs, and if one person gets caught, their partner is caught too.

One of my other former students, "E" is attending college in SLC. (Same student from this post.) She will be starting an internship at the Governor's office in January. I am SOOO excited and proud of her! She is minoring in History and considering a career in politics. Woohoo!

No comments: