Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


BooBear was sick with a cold all week, so we missed our ward Halloween party Friday. So, in a spur of the moment decision, we took our candy and crashed the trunk-or-treat on Saturday for my in-laws' ward. Grandpa got to walk around with BooBear. Rena and Mecedes showed up, presumably also looking for Grandma and Grandpa, at the trunk-or-treat with my tiny nephew. So, we called up BBug and the 6 of us headed back home to watch Mr. Vampire. Considering we weren't sure if we were going to even dress BooBear up and leave the house, we ended up having an eventful evening. Here's a photo of BooBear as Buzz Lightyear. (The hat was the only purple hat I could find that didn't have girly flowers on it - plus it was warm)

4 comments:

Le said...

I thing you mean lightyear...

He looks very cute!

Zanne said...

Yup. Thanks for catching that. I was really tired. :P

Rena said...

"It's not falling. It's flying... with style!"

He was soo cute!

periwinkle4 said...

So cute! the kids are saying they miss their cousin!