6 years ago
Friday, June 11, 2010
No longer doped up...
Surgery was Monday. Everything went well. The 20-30 minutes after they woke me up and before they would give me any painkillers was h@ll. Today I am taking regular OTC doses and chugging along. My belly button is one huge bruise, but I now have inventory +1 where my gall bladder used to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh poor Zanne! I'm thinking of you, I hope you feel better soon. Lots of love from Vegas!
Well I was going to rank on the inventory +1 comment but to do that i would have to acknowledge I understood it... So instead I am going to say I hope you feel better soon!
FFXI terminology. When you have too much crap and pick up more crap, inventory -1. When you get rid of crap you don't want or need, inventory +1. I think my gall stones can count as crap I don't need.
I hope you feel all better VERY fast!!! Hugs!
Post a Comment