Saturday, June 19, 2010

Peach City

BooBear at Peach City in Brigham City, my Dad's old HS stomping ground. We went there on the way back from ID a couple of weeks ago in honor of my father. Since it's Father's Day, I thought it appropriate to share these pics. Love you Dad!
His new trick - he loves drinking out of a water bottle He also thinks biting people's clothes is a great game, except that he sometimes gets skin with the clothes, so consider yourself warned.



In response to Ddonn:
It took me a while to figure out the names to use for my family members. I think I have named almost everyone, but there are LOTS of siblings. So here's a run down for reference for those who know my family:

My siblings: (in order of age)
Enrique - Sue's husband
Sue - a nickname she once gave herself when she was 11-13 years of age and didn't like her real name
FBS ("Flaming Ball of Stress") - her college nickname, which is a lot nicer than the one we gave her growing up...Med___
Zanne (me)
Softserve - his mission nickname
?? - Softserve's finacee
GLump - short for Geoffalump, his childhood nickname
Soyjoy - GLump's wife
Crayola - a derivative I came up with that reminds me of the nickname FBS used to call her, the nickname being too close to her real name to use

Werty's family: (many of these are their chars from FFXI, so I take no credit for creating their nicknames)
Ged - oldest brother
Klari - Ged's wife
Werty
Dawn - her middle name, unless she would like "SPie" instead - let me know
Dawn's husband doesn't have a nickname yet...how's about "Pickee"?
BBug
Brain - BBug's husband, not too hard to figure that one out
Zinx
Cherry - Zinx's wife
Mecedes - Rena's husband
Rena
...and I need to come up with names for the youngest three siblings

2 comments:

Valinda said...

That's where Softserve came from! He was one that threw me, FBS was the other but obviously that had to be her. I know your family well enough that through my killer deductive reasoning skills I figured it out. Yeah you do have a lot of ppl to deal with. I just went with childhood nicknames, it worked and there were so many to choose from.

Le said...

LOL! I totally had been thinking Sue was one of Werty's people. i didn't realize it was someone I actually know. Well I have met her at least a few times....