Sunday, June 27, 2010

Am I Raising a Puppy or a Baby?


The evidence is as follows:
1. He travels on all fours.
2. He drools.
3. He loves to play with our shoes, and we have to keep him from chewing on them.
4. He rolls the ball, then crawls over to it and brings it back to us.
5. He bites our fingers, toes, clothes, etc.
6. He pants when he gets excited, and he growls and flexes his muscles when he is unhappy.
7. He likes to play tug of war with the laundry, sometimes with his teeth.
8. He is always happy to see us when we come home.
9. He tries to eat off of our plates and complains if we don't share.
10. He is not potty trained.

So, puppy or baby? Either way, he is adorable and hilarious.

2 comments:

Valinda said...

Either way he is just too cute! Has he unloaded any book shelves using his new talents? Matey is coming Wednesday night and I'm pretty scared what he's going to find fun to play with!

periwinkle4 said...

He is so adorable!!! And growing so fast! I so wish we were closer every time I read your blog.