Here are the new stats for our little guy:
21 lbs. 10 oz, 70%
30 inches long, 95%
48 cm head, 100% (:P)
He is still taller than he is heavy as compared to the averages of other babies in the country. He is the youngest of the babies born in our condo stairwell from last summer, but he is the second largest of the four.
While recovering from surgery, I spent some time on BooBear's baby book. Looking at how small he was is making me a little baby hungry, but it's been fun. I need to get refill pages because 10 pages just isn't cutting it. The book is 8x8, so it's only about 1 photo per page. The hospital photos alone take more than half of it so far.
2 comments:
If he ever gets kidnapped he's not here in Vegas with me. I swear. That darling blond baby in my house is mine! I'm glad you're feeling better and getting his book caught up. Just think when you have the next one there won't be so much pain involved!
He is still a Baby! Don't let anything convince you otherwise. Enjoy every moment even if he is not the smallest baby anymore it is such a short time they are babies enjoy each moment even if he is already 20 lbs. (my first was not 20 lbs till she was 18 months, my second well I am sure he was 18 lbs at 6 months.)
Glad to hear that you are doing better. Keep taking care of yourself.
Post a Comment