Friday, April 2, 2010

Movie Answers #2

This time, let's go backwards:
1 - Muppets From Space
2 - Labrynth
3 - Up!
4 - Hello Dolly!
5 - Atlantis (Werty quotes this one, not me)
6 - Black Cauldron, "Gourgi has no friends."
7 - Fried green Tomatoes
8 - Bugsy Malone, yes Ddonn, it's the one where all the cast is under 16 years old, and Jodie Foster plays a singer in a speakeasy
9 - Finding Nemo, which no one got right, Dorrie says it to Marlin when she is explaining her short term memory loss
10 - Meet the Robinsons
11 - Aladdin
12 - VeggieTales - King and the Ducky, I think that's the one with the short on selfishness
13 - Crossing Delancey, 80's movie, "The pickle guy?"
14 - Emperor's New Groove, "Beware the groove!"
15 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie, Raphael talking to Casey Jones when they first meet, followed by Casey hitting Raphael with the cricket bat

The best part is that I actually quote these movies. I hope there was a little something for everyone. And for those of you that knew them but didn't post - well, that's no way to win! The winner will be announced very soon. Each right answer increases your chance of winning.

1 comment:

Valinda said...

Wow I need to watch more movies. I really did figure that Crossing Delancy or Defending your life or one of those 80's movies was going to have to be in there. When I was in NYC I really wanted to go to Delancy Street, the subway even goes by there but I didn't have time.

I guess Sid says something about his family leaving him not asking where they are.

I also would like to point out that I was gone and without computer access for a few of the days.

I mailed your AWESOME present today so I think that ought to count towards my win. ;)