Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter




I think I only had 9 thing I was thankful for....so here's #10: I am thankful for my nieces and nephews. Which reminds me - we are WAY psyched that Rena is expecting! Check out her blog for an ultrasound of her Baby Bohn. Too early to know the gender, but everything looks good.

I wanted to share a few cute new things that BooBear did this weekend.
- He is saying "Ma, ma" whenever he is hungry or needs something.
- Last night Zinx and Ged stopped by after Priesthood session. Zinx was smiling and making faces at BooBear. BooBear touched Zinx's face, laughed, and then touched the picture of Zinx and Cherry on our fridge. Back and forth he laid his hand on the picture, then laid his hand on Zinx's face. He was so delighted to recognize him from the photo. He smiles at the pictures of family members on the fridge all the time. If your face isn't on our fridge - send us a picture and we'll add it so that he will recognize you. It worked for Zinx!
- He started trying to kiss us this weekend. It's kind of an open mouth slobber kiss, but he is doing it on our cheeks and shoulders, and it's not teething. He lays his mouth on you for just a second, usually while he's cuddling with you. It's adorable.

Sue has lent us her saucer. The first time he got in it last night, he wasn't so sure. He got freaked out a little when it came home with us. He kept looking around last night like he wasn't sure it was our home or not. Today he was fine, and he figured out how to turn around in it. Then he proceeded to try out all the toy attachments. Thanks Sue!

2 comments:

Valinda said...

Fun times! I never had a saucer for my kids but have watched many other kids enjoy them. He is getting so big!

Do you have a current picture of us?

Rena said...

Thanks for the shout out! I am excited to, though also scared out of my mind. At least this baby will have a great cousin to keep them in line if I fail as a parent.