Ddonn said she needed more pics of BooBear. I was thinking maybe people were getting bored with the constant pics and chatter about the baby, but if not...then of course I will post more. :D

His latest trick and source of entertainment is holding his legs up and playing with his feet. Being Winter, he is usually wearing socks, so whenever we change his diaper or his clothes, he loves the chance to play with his bare toes. We appreciate that he holds his own legs up so we don't have to.

Today we gave him a few minutes of tummy time. We dressed him in the royal blue velvet outfit from Grammy, but he spit up enough today that it came off once we got home from church (Sorry Mom). I pumped a bottle this morning with the hope that I could feed it to him and stay and enjoy the Christmas program, especially since Werty was the soloist for O Holy Night. He got hungry during the opening hymn, and instead of falling asleep he was done with the bottle by sacrament. I did manage to get half of the sacrament before taking him out. I fed him some more, and then made it back for the second half of the program - I walked in just as Werty was stepping up to the mic to do his solo. Yay for my honey! He did a great job!

2 comments:
Love pictures. Never boring. Keep 'em coming. :) And Merry Christmas!
His hair is so dark! Maybe it is just cuz the baby I see all the time has hair so blond it is almost invisible...
Post a Comment