
He was 7 lbs 14 oz and 19.5 inches long. My first thought when I saw him was he was a good size, but not huge (my doctor congratulated me again on doing so well with the diabetic diet right after the birth, since he was a nice, normal weight.). My next thought was how much he looked like Werty. He is so Werty's child. I can take credit for the large amount of hair though, that's my side of the family. The hair is brown now, but has blond tips and blond eyebrows, so we will have to wait and see. He sleeps all day and is awake at night, of course. Here is a pic that my FIL took at the hospital. More pics from our camera to come. (Something to look forward to...)
5 comments:
It's baby Werty! How fun I can't hardly wait for more pictures! He's the first kid so I expect loads of them on the blog :) - Valinda
Well worth the wait, the beautiful baby AND the photo, great job Zanne!
from your not so patient follower*... Valinda's mom ;-Þ
(*just had to fit Ddonn in there to take the heat off me, but I wanted to SEE him... he DOES look like his daddy)
Oh, he's so handsome! I'm really really happy for you two!
Aunt Zanne! good job, you're fabulous. I'm so jealous, Matey was 8lbs 2oz, but he came early and your came late so maybe it was a trade off...
Congrats he is so cute. Two weeks old already.
Post a Comment