Saturday, March 28, 2009

My birthday is coming

We got together with Werty's family today for lunch and birthday cake. We grilled up some hamburgers - I flavored them with spinach, yum! I made a citrus chiffon cake. I figured a mid-day celebration called for something lighter and fresher. Zinx was happy because there was fruit in the filling, and this last week he had commented to his wife that he wanted to see a cake with actual fruit in it. Not sure what we are going to do on my actual birthday. I am a little sad to be leaving my 20's behind, but with so much going on right now, I haven't had a lot of time to think about it.

2 comments:

Valinda said...

We should celebrate with breakfast out on Saturday!Do they have places for that in Provo? ;)

periwinkle4 said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday whatever you decide to do on the actual one. Wish I was in Utah. Maybe I will be.