This is the first time in my life that I have had covered parking. I love not having to scrape my windshield every morning before work. I have to get up at 5:30am every morning - and I do not want to get up any earlier! My car is very wide - so scraping last year took a minimum of 15 minutes. In our old apartment, we had two parking spaces. Now we only have one - the only down side to our new place. However, we can fit both the motorcycle and the car in our one spot...and it's a covered spot. Hallelujah. I don't want to ever go back to uncovered parking again. I guess the house we get someday will have to have a garage. :D
My other happy thought today is that we received goodies from our friends Andi and Ti. I made cookies this afternoon and finished stuffing the boxes of goodies that are going out to them and to Dekan. Now we need to mail them.
I am taking the IB kids on a field trip tomorrow to the SMA to look at Soviet art. Werty has kindly agreed to be the second chaperon.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment