For at least the last two months, I haven't been able to eat bell peppers anymore. We started buying red peppers in a 6 pack from Costco...but now every time I eat them I get acid reflux and sometimes I feel queasy. Last night, Werty gave me a sip of his egg nog, and I guess I need to avoid sweet things late at night too. My tummy has been more touchy than usual. And unfortunately,
I know my sensitivity isn't a sign of anything life changing. So, what could it be? So, I keep joking with Werty that it's my friendly ulcer. I can't remember what my sister's symptoms were when she had an ulcer, so this diagnosis isn't really based on any facts. Mostly, I think it is a result of erratic sleeping. So, I have to watch what I eat in the evening, avoid the spicy and sweet, and try to get sleep.
Werty and I tried to go shopping today. He said he didn't want to do any browsing, just get in and get out. So we had an agenda of a few things we were looking for - we went to two stores, and didn't find anything. Fruitless. My conclusion: browsing serves a purpose, especially when it comes to gift ideas and gift giving. So, next I will attempt the online shopping route. Does anyone know what Werty's oldest sister wants? Lisa, I will try to find out what my MIL wants, but she is on my "hard-to-shop-for" list. She lost weight with the surgeries this last year, and she's swimming in her old clothes. But clothes can be difficult from a distance.
1 comment:
Maybe a gift card to a fun clothes store? I'm sorry your stomach is all weird. :) I saw this commercial for this Aloe Vera drink that is supposed to help stomach issues. Hmm maybe I need more sleep too.
Post a Comment