Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Newest Nephew!


Me, my Mom, and E3. Okay, okay, you can tell by the pictures that he is not THAT new. I was attending a baptism for the son of an old friend (KD), and I was holding said nephew. One of the grandparents asked how old he was. I said he wasn't mine, but he was about 6 weeks old. She declared that impossible. He must be at least 3-4 months old at that size. So, I recounted...and yup he was still under 2 months old. The grandmother shared that all her babies were about 6 lbs. Then I understood. My nephew is the smallest of all the granchildren so far, in that he was under 9 lbs when he was born. So, here he is, a healthy two and half months old. Ddonn - you now have the proof you wanted that he exists. :P His sisters are all blondies - but check out that dark hair!

1 comment:

Valinda said...

I'm not sure...he could be just some random baby you picked up, he's super cute though. :)