Looks like Werty is going to be doing an internship the next 6 months. He will get to use his skills, plus get to try his hand at some web development - which is one of the things he has wanted to improve his skills in. Also, Werty got an in-game item that he has been wanting and stressing and almost getting for the last couple of months. One of those it only pops during certain weather, and never in less than 23 hours things. Anyway, he's a happy Werty now.
We ate the first fruits of our garden tonight. Green beans. Our garden is only half as large as normal - 5 rows of beans, 4.5 rows of corn - but no tomatoes. Canning tomatoes while moving and starting school didn't sound like fun, so we skipped them this year. For those who don't know, Werty LOVES homemade salsa. We usually have 30-45 tomato plants, and then I can a years worth of salsa.
Reichstag Fire 1933.
6 years ago
2 comments:
So are there footnotes that mention me in the book your reading? I'm happy to hear W got an internship, will he be paid well?? :)
So far there was one footnote...12 Avenues of Bliss lecture...which makes me laugh just thinking about how much fun we had with that lecture...that read "not just to catch a man - to catch an Aric" (LOLOLOL I was a little obsessed and that was right after our first date) and I think it's Minnie's handwriting "I know how to catch a man - a bear trap!"
Post a Comment