6 years ago
Friday, November 20, 2015
Potty Training Little Miss (take 2)
Here we are, day 4 of potty training. We have talked about how soft and comfy underwear is compared to diapers. She has yet to tell ME she needs to go potty. Yesterday we had one small success. She went outside to play with her brother, and I knew she was due to need to go soon. She told her brother that she needed to go, and was dry when he brought her in. We got to the bathroom, still dry. Waaah, she wanted the little potty, not the toilet. I run downstairs, and get the little potty, come back up, and she's wet. I hang my head in defeat. But still, she told SOMEONE she needed to go, so that really is progress. Meanwhile, I forgot Bear's show and tell this week, and I burned his cheese sandwich on Wednesday and had to make another one because I was distracted taking care of potty accidents. It has been a little over a year since we have tried, so this time, I want to stick with it and get it done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment