Tiger is 9 months old, pulling himself up on things. He stood up yesterday and held it for a couple of seconds, looking at me to see my reaction. I clapped, and he grinned. I took him in for his check-up today. Here are his stats.
Weight: 23 lbs 7 oz 95%
Height: 30 inches 98%
Head: 18.5 inches 95%
My cheerful baby, who only likes to eat things he can pick up himself, seems to be growing strong. I do hope we will get past the return of eating every 2-3 hours at night stage, so I can get some sleep. He has shown a preference for blueberry flavored food. Blueberry yogurt was the first spoon fed food he willingly opened his mouth for. Blueberry puffs were also a big hit. I wonder if blueberry birthday cake would be possible? Hmmm, I will ponder that.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment