Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sick again!

This Fall/Winter someone seems to always be sick. Bear came down with a fever last night (and threw up in the middle of the night), and I am still waiting for it to break. Little Miss threw up during Sacrament meeting on Sunday - she started coughing and it turned into heaves. Her stomach was fine though. She was eating 15 minutes later when we got home without any problem. Poor girl has been sick since the 2nd week of September. She was on antibiotics last month, and was feeling better for a couple of days when bam! we all came down with something new, including her. She just can't catch a break. And now Bear is down with something new. Grrr. We REALLY need to be healthy this Christmas. I want to be able to spend time with my sister when she visits. I figure we still have a little over a week before she arrives and the flu shouldn't linger as long as a head cold, right? So, here's for hoping!

No comments: