The tops of Tiger's first two teeth are all the way through today and are now clearly visible. Which means he has been having trouble falling and staying asleep today. Thank goodness for baby 0r@jel. Also, when I put him down on the floor for some tummy time this morning, he waited about 2 seconds and then turned over on to his back in one swift motion. Ok, check that one off the list. He seemed pretty happy about his accomplishment too.
To prepare Bear for the talk he is assigned in Primary in two weeks (Why marriage is an important part of Heavenly Father's plan for his children), we spent FHE discussing what the word marriage means and how we get married in the temple so we can be an eternal family. It's sometimes entertaining to ask questions of a 5 year old like, 'Do you want to be a daddy someday?' followed by, 'Why?' and 'Do you want to be a Daddy like your Daddy?' He decided he wants to be a fun daddy like his daddy someday. So, I think I will put that in his talk.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment