Two days ago, I was giving Tiger some tummy time on a pillow on the floor. He was pushing himself up on his arms pretty well, but started getting tired after about 5 minutes. So, he leaned to one side and rolled onto his back. The pillow helped, putting gravity on his side. Last night he was on his back, playing with Daddy on the bed. Once again, gravity made all the distance as Daddy was pushing down on the bed (memory foam topper, nice and squishy), and he rolled onto his tummy. Totally can't do it on his own yet, so it doesn't really count, but he's figuring out the basics. I think he is going to be moving a little earlier than his siblings. After all, this was the kid that amazed the delivery nurse by doing a push up when he was less than an hour old because he did not like being put on his tummy during his evaluation. He was also kicking his legs army crawl style during tummy time. Too bad tummy time makes him spit up like crazy - he's got some acid-reflux, even though we aren't medicating him since he is able to sleep with it. He just spits up a ton after every feeding, every burp, every time you move him...you get the idea.
Meanwhile, yes, Tiger is also teething. In between the spit-ups, I have seen drool. It's usually camouflaged by spit up, but I have now observed what Werty saw last Sunday. Drool. Plus, being a nursing mommy, let me just say, I can tell he is teething. He is still our little cheerful boy, smiling at everyone.
Here's some pics from out trip to the Aquarium earlier this month, starting with the penguins.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment