Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Update

I am in the long stretch now - the 30's - 31 weeks to be exact. There's the waddling, of course. Then there's the 'whoa, I better get all that stuff done before the baby gets here' feeling. And the excitement that the time is getting closer, along with the relief that the pregnancy is going well.

So, I was planning on having my kids call a certain little girl who turned two today and sing her Happy Birthday. BUT, Bear spent the day throwing up and feeling listless, so that didn't happen. He was finally able to keep down water this evening. Poor guy. Of course, yesterday, the three of us were sharing a churro at Costco, and I thought about how we had been healthy for two whole weeks, and maybe I was tempting fate, all of us sharing germs like that. So...I did some extra laundry today, in case Little Miss gets sick next.

No comments: