Sunday, November 4, 2012

BooBear-isms

BooBear says some funny, cute things these days. Today, I thought I would share some.

Mommy: "I'm losing my patience."
BooBear: "Mommy, you need to find your patience."

His favorite game right now is, "I be the scary monster, and you be the tickle monster." He chases you until you are backed in a corner, then you tickle him to subdue him, and you run away.

"I want to pick you up." Translation = please pick me up.

"The conpigger crashed." Translation = netflix isn't working, the movie ended, or he accidentally muted it.

Mommy: "You have to wait until after lunch to eat some candy."
BooBear: "I can't stand it!"

Mommy: "What are you doing, honey?" / "What was that noise?"
BooBear: "Don't worry, I fine" / "Nothing," followed by a hasty retreat.

Mommy: "You broke it."
BooBear: "Don't worry, Daddy will fix it."

Mommy: "Don't hurt your sister with that."
BooBear: "Don't worry, it's just a truck."

1 comment:

Valinda said...

I love it when they start being more conversational.