6 years ago
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
27 Days...
27 days left of teaching, and that's counting the days that I am planning on only being there for half days to observe a student teacher and do test prep for the IB class. If I haven't had the baby yet, I may go in to teach additional test prep the next week. We shall see. So that's 23 days of full time teaching left before my maternity leave. As soon as I get these extended essays off and in the mail (I get to tell one student tomorrow to go to the IB room instead of attending my class because his citations were so bad, IB will probably cite him for plagiarism and he will be disqualified for being eligible for the IB diploma), it's time for the IB History papers and term 3 grades (end of term is next week). But sometime VERY SOON I need to write out a schedule of topics for my long-term substitute to follow. Time is running short. When I start packing up my files, that's when it's really going to feel final.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes!! That is getting really close. Do those 27 days give you time to get ready at home too?
Post a Comment