Thursday, December 29, 2011

9 Years and Counting

Tuesday was our wedding anniversary. We spent the whole day together in bed...with a violent stomach flu. Rena came and took BooBear for the afternoon, fed him lunch and dinner, since we didn't have enough energy to look after him and having him fend for himself all day did not seem like a good idea. It is so sad to have so many goodies around from the holidays - and you can't eat any of it. We will probably be throwing most of it away since we still aren't up to eating normal food yet. We keep hoping that BooBear won't get this bug, because it is nasty, but he is starting to show precursor signs today.

2 comments:

Valinda said...

Oh no! Yucky! I keep meaning to call you this week, now if only I could think about something and remember it too! I'm so there with you about the treats. I keep telling myself I WILL get to eat Easter candy, I will I will, I will!! Luckily it's not a stomach thing, just hideous heartburn.

Werty said...

Heartburn is no fun :(