Coming soon...pics of BooBear on his new trike - the day before our first Winter storm. We knew he really wanted one. He would start pointing every time he saw a bike of any kind after trying out his cousin's trike in August. It has one of those handles on the back, so he pedals sometimes, and we push him sometimes. By next Summer, he should be ready for us to remove the handle.
Werty had an interview last week. Then the question of what would it mean to our family if he got the job? I have to finish the school year, but I'm becoming more and more okay with the idea of taking a break from teaching, especially full time teaching. No counting the hens before they're hatched, of course.
September is finally over (Hallelujah), and the end of term is looming. 10 more days left of instruction. I'm not counting or anything. It's nice to think that we are almost a quarter of the way through the school year.
6 years ago
1 comment:
I would rather come see him ride in person but I guess pictures will have to do!
I will keep Werty in my prayers, it would be super nice for you to take a teaching break.
*gasp* my WV was one I've had before, it was in the drop down box of options!!
Post a Comment