We went to the Hogle Zoo last Tuesday. We had to drive to SLC anyway to pick up my mom who flew in for the sealing, so we decided to make a day of it. Here is BooBear in his safari overalls for the occasion. He didn't stay in the stroller very long. I ended up carrying him around most of the time because he got hot and tired quickly.
Seeing the new baby elephant was on my "to-do list" for the summer, and she sure was cute!
This primate climbed out on the branch to stare right at BooBear. Being black, white and fluffy, he got BooBear's attention.
Can you find the animal in this picture?
2 comments:
Fred was older at her first trip to the zoo and she spent the entire time screaming "I don't want it". I'm glad Boo Bear was more cooperative. We can't wait for him to come play with us!!!
I'm glad Boo Bear had a good time at the zoo! He's so cute! I used to take my babies - they loved it! Still do.
Post a Comment