Sunday, May 2, 2010

8 months old!

This is post #222 - and 2 is my lucky number. This is to counteract Ddonn's earlier benchmark of a certain unlucky number in her posts. Btw Ddonn, I LOVED your Quantum Leap reference. :P

BooBear is 8 months old...and now has 8 teeth. Eight teeth which he is constantly running his tongue over and enjoying the feel of. His favorite toys right now are his bat & wobble penguin, his saucer, and his stacker rings - which he likes to roll across the floor and bang them together to make noise. Ever since I first gave them to him (thanks Aunt FBS) he decided the rings don't belong on the post. You put the rings on the post and set it down in front of him, and he will usually drop whatever he is doing so he can take them all off the post again. He also really loves peek-a-boo right now.

Here are the pics I promised:


Eating his dinner tonight - yams and oatmeal. (Look how thick his hair is getting. Yay!)


His saucer (borrowed from Sue)


His first experience outside with grass. It was finally warm enough a few weeks ago, then it snowed again this last week.

4 comments:

Valinda said...

Yay for lucky post 222!!! Lucky because we got pictures! He is getting even cuter and I love that he has so many teeth. Fred had 8 teeth at a year, it looks like he'll beat her :). Kiss him lots for me and we'll see you at the end of the month!

N said...

Post 222, about 2^3 teeth. Fun.

Le said...

Poor neglected baby! Matey got to experience grass much younger. Boo can come play in the grass up here with matey.

periwinkle4 said...

What a CUTIE! I just want to hold him!