This is what my students think I look like. They were drawing silly pictures of each other and I let one student draw me on the board. I don't know why I have red hair, but they did try to give me the right eye color.
LOL you would be happier that they got your eye color right over hair color. Sorry to see you're so stressed. ;) Hopefully you will get some rest this weekend.
Born and raised in Washington state, served a mission in Illinois and Missouri. I moved to Utah for college, married a native and never left. I am wife to Werty and mother to BooBear, Little Miss and Tiger. I am currently a stay at home mom. I taught high school Social Studies and ESL to other people's children for 8 years. I was privileged to teach in both the IB and gifted programs, and consider myself an advocate for those programs.
2 comments:
hey, your students draw better than mine ; p cute! lol
LOL you would be happier that they got your eye color right over hair color. Sorry to see you're so stressed. ;) Hopefully you will get some rest this weekend.
Post a Comment